Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Chinese wife traveling to the states looking for black lover
Old 07-15-2020, 07:13 AM

Default Chinese wife traveling to the states looking for black lover

Hello,

I am an petite Chinese wife who is looking for a regular BBC bull in the San Francisco Bay area. I am from Beijing, but I travel to the states every year in the winter. I am ready to find a lover for the time I spend this trip. My husband will not be on this trip with me, but I need to be able to show him some pictures with you. Hope you will be ok with that.

I fantasize about someone with abs, muscles and a bigger cock. I am willing to make this exclusive as long as you are willing to meet at least 2 times a week and can provide proof of being STD free. I hope you can be somewhat dominant and take over in the bedroom.

Please be real, respectful and circumcised. I will only reply to people with real profiles, so please have photos and an introduction.

Chinese wife traveling to the states looking for black lover-blouse.jpg

Chinese wife traveling to the states looking for black lover-pink.jpg

Chinese wife traveling to the states looking for black lover-side.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Chinese wife traveling to the states looking for black lover-skirtedit.jpg   Chinese wife traveling to the states looking for black lover-skirtside.jpg  

I would love to talk about your request
Old 07-15-2020, 06:38 PM

Default I would love to talk about your request

Take a look at my pictures and let me know if you have some interest. You look very sexy. Definitely 2 or more times a week would be good for me and how your body looks.

Come to Greece
Old 07-17-2020, 11:10 AM

Default Come to Greece

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnhotwife1 View Post
Hello,

I am an petite Chinese wife who is looking for a regular BBC bull in the San Francisco Bay area. I am from Beijing, but I travel to the states every year in the winter. I am ready to find a lover for the time I spend this trip. My husband will not be on this trip with me, but I need to be able to show him some pictures with you. Hope you will be ok with that.

I fantasize about someone with abs, muscles and a bigger cock. I am willing to make this exclusive as long as you are willing to meet at least 2 times a week and can provide proof of being STD free. I hope you can be somewhat dominant and take over in the bedroom.

Please be real, respectful and circumcised. I will only reply to people with real profiles, so please have photos and an introduction.

Attachment 34045

Attachment 34046

Attachment 34047

If you come down to Greece you won't regret it! We can have some hot times together!;-)

Old 07-22-2020, 11:02 AM

Damn..very sexy..

Old 08-30-2020, 05:25 AM

If you ever come to NY I think I'm everything you're looking for and more... I'm desperate to sleep with an Asian women so it would be a thrill for me.... Look me up I'd love to fuck you

Tags
asian, chinese, cuckold, hotwife, travel