Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Pregnant with my 2nd black baby
Old 05-02-2024, 02:56 AM

Default Pregnant with my 2nd black baby

We haven’t really been active since early this year because we’ve had a lot going on. We found out in January that was 10 weeks pregnant! So I’m now 6 months pregnant with my 2nd black baby. I’m married to a white man. I had my bulls baby last May, and after about 3 months, I started fucking him again. Raw and not on birth control as I was still breast feeding. We fucked several times a week and he almost always cums inside me. I love it, and I cum instantly. Here’s some pics that hubby had showing how much he stretches my pussy and showing off my ring with my pussy full of my black bulls cum. And of course the results of that cum!
Attached Thumbnails
Pregnant with my 2nd black baby-img_3668.jpg   Pregnant with my 2nd black baby-img_3669.jpg   Pregnant with my 2nd black baby-img_3670.jpg  

Old 05-02-2024, 01:18 PM

What is his name? What level of black is Your baby's father?

Old 05-04-2024, 04:28 PM

Not sharing the name, but my bull is very dark. Very similar to your profile picture in skin tone. My first baby from him is very dark! Doesn’t even look mixed, just lighter skinned black

Old 05-05-2024, 04:06 PM

Congratulations to you all.

Happy for you
Old 05-09-2024, 02:43 PM

Default Happy for you

So happy for you hun, nothing like breeding black!

Congrats!
Old 05-09-2024, 10:26 PM

Smile Congrats!

Hello! Congrats on being pregnant again with a Black baby! I dream of this! How did you explain the first baby to your family and friends... and deal with it in public while white daddy is there? I'm very curious to get your feedback bc I dream of being in the place of your white hubby.

Old 05-22-2024, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flhrmoto View Post
We haven’t really been active since early this year because we’ve had a lot going on. We found out in January that was 10 weeks pregnant! So I’m now 6 months pregnant with my 2nd black baby. I’m married to a white man. I had my bulls baby last May, and after about 3 months, I started fucking him again. Raw and not on birth control as I was still breast feeding. We fucked several times a week and he almost always cums inside me. I love it, and I cum instantly. Here’s some pics that hubby had showing how much he stretches my pussy and showing off my ring with my pussy full of my black bulls cum. And of course the results of that cum!
Living my dream fantasy!! Hoping for one last chance to make it reality before we are too old to enjoy another pregnancy. REALLY jealous of your situation!! J (the wife)

Old 05-25-2024, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
Living my dream fantasy!! Hoping for one last chance to make it reality before we are too old to enjoy another pregnancy. REALLY jealous of your situation!! J (the wife)
It’s not to late girl! Get that black cum.