Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question: Back to white husband after black lover
Old 05-11-2024, 05:42 PM

Default Question: Back to white husband after black lover

Ladies when you have been with a black lover who is clearly superior to you husband larger stronger more confident virile and skillful I wonder what it is like going back to your husband. This would include encounters both with and without his knowledge, presence or approval. Does he seem even smaller less virile etc in comparison? Does his inferiority excite you? Is it nice just enjoying what is familiar?

Old 05-13-2024, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom722002 View Post
Ladies when you have been with a black lover who is clearly superior to you husband larger stronger more confident virile and skillful I wonder what it is like going back to your husband. This would include encounters both with and without his knowledge, presence or approval. Does he seem even smaller less virile etc in comparison? Does his inferiority excite you? Is it nice just enjoying what is familiar?
My husband is very skillful and long lasting but sometimes I really need a long thick black dick!
I just love dark black men and going back & forth, I never get bored! Best of both worlds!
Susan

Old 05-14-2024, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom722002 View Post
I can answer for Kellie very easily. She picks out her bulls that are all of the above. I’m average size so finding a BBC that can wear her out and fill her up multiple times is what she enjoys. Yes she comes back to me enjoying our familiar time but I know she is thinking about seeing him again. We talk about it so it’s great.

Back to white
Old 05-15-2024, 04:07 AM

Default Back to white

I was very fortunate to have found a well endowed white man to marry. At nearly 8 inches of thick uncut manhood I was quite content for 20 yrs. When we became empty nesters we started exploring swinging which was fun for some spice and variety.
Then my hubby started suggesting we got together with a close friend. I had never really thought about Dante in that way. I am sure that hubby knew Dante was even larger than him and secretly wanted to see me take him or any black man.
I can truthfully admit I was shocked at how long he got giving him a BJ while hubby rode me doggie style. When it came time for Dante to mount me I didn’t know how things would fit. Dante was very gentle and understanding. As determined as I was sadly I was not able to all of his footlong manhood on either of the two times tried that first night. I lost track of how many orgasms I had but the guys made sure to mark their presence. Dante twice and hubby once.
We met several more times that week both as threesomes and one on one with Dante.
By the third date with Dante I was more relaxed both mentally and physically that I could feel him pushing inward deeper and deeper until he stopped and said E this is a first for me. You got me all in balls deep. Then I felt movement from bottom to the tip of his shaft. He never moved as I felt the pressure of every squirt of his cum until it started to dribble down my crank into the sheets.
I have been enjoying black men ever since for nearly 25 yrs.