Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Fat or skinny girls
Old 01-12-2012, 06:05 PM

Default Fat or skinny girls

Why do black guys seem to like larger women to skinny ones?

Old 01-12-2012, 09:22 PM

when i was thin, I seldom got hit on my a bbc, put on some pounds, nice curves, BINGO!!!!

Speak for myself
Old 01-13-2012, 11:50 PM

Default Speak for myself

I like to feast on the meat. Big girls are more fun to have.

I love large white women.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:10 AM

Default I love large white women.

My name is Eric. I live in Detroit,MI. I love large white women especially if their weight is between 140-190 lbs. Large women with a size 34C-40DD bra are more appealing. Plus larger women make my penis rise faster and cum harder. That's why give me a large white woman any day of the week. Thanks.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:40 PM

I like to class myself as "a bit chubby" (okay, a bit of a porker!) and I always attract more attention when out with my skinnier friends. A lot of it is down to the way you dress and your confidence level. Larger women that wear no make-up, flat shoes & cover themselves up with big baggy T-shirts and jogging trouser/track suits aren't going to be noticed by anyone, BUT put yourself into some heels/wedge shoes, a skirt above the knee and SMILE & you will have no problems.

Works for me anyway!

mmmmm to girls period
Old 01-31-2012, 01:19 AM

Default mmmmm to girls period

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternshorepussy View Post
Why do black guys seem to like larger women to skinny ones?
I dont like my gal FAT.. but i do like her to have meat on your bones.. so I can pound it hard.. but then i also like a skinny girl from time to time.. the thought: of breaking her in turns me on too..

But if i had my choice.. big thick girls it is..

Old 01-31-2012, 09:43 AM

I definitely love me some sexy bbw, i mean i also married one, and i love a woman who has a sexy phat booty, so that i can definitely slam it when i'm digging her booty out.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvywife View Post
I like to class myself as "a bit chubby" (okay, a bit of a porker!) and I always attract more attention when out with my skinnier friends. A lot of it is down to the way you dress and your confidence level. Larger women that wear no make-up, flat shoes & cover themselves up with big baggy T-shirts and jogging trouser/track suits aren't going to be noticed by anyone, BUT put yourself into some heels/wedge shoes, a skirt above the knee and SMILE & you will have no problems.

Works for me anyway!
Curvy I couldn't agree more, I love women but what I love most is a woman that has confidence in herself and knows how to dress right. For some time now,I have noticed a lot of curvy women have gotten into being sexy from head to toe. Showing a man that you know how to wear your weight but make it look sexy goes a long way. A plus to this is being a great lover. Showing off your flexibility, versatility, and skill level in between the sheets is something that will always turn a man on.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:41 PM

I always go after some curves rather than a woman who is straight up and down with no hips. Thicker thighs, wider hips and a plumper butt will always turn my head. Always.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:09 PM

Looks like I'm going against the grain! I would pick a skinny girl over a fatty any day! But there's more than just THAT to it! Regardless a girls gotta make an effort. To me I hate laziness and fat women scream lazy to me!

But allso a girl can be too thin!! Nothing more unatractive than a girl with no tits!

Curvy women are about right, I can't mould a woman but if I could, slim & athletic would be the build not skinny!!
Didn't realise how fucking fussy I was about body types till I started writing this stuff down! I literally live in the gym and muscular women aint my thing either, nor those long distance runner type women!

Basically with this post all I've established is what I don't like!!!

Someone is Gunna have to start throwing some examples out there!

Tags
fat, skiny