Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White College Coeds
Old 11-25-2009, 07:34 PM

Wink White College Coeds

I went to a major University where I was a student-athlete and let me tell you, the white girls were all too eager to get fucked by black guys, especially athletes. We would have contests as to which dude could fuck more white girls in a given week.

My record was 6, but our running back fucked 12 different white hoes in one week. They loved to be fucked hard and rough and almost all the girls I was with didn't want me wearing a condom. And these girls were all pretty hot and petite, not some big-assed slobs that some brothers go after.

So parents beware, when you send lil' Becky off to college, she no doubt is gonna get that sweet pussy pounded by some black guys. It's part of every white girls' "college experience" hahahaha!

-Slim

the truth
Old 11-26-2009, 07:00 PM

Default the truth

You speak the truth, I played football at a major university and we had our selection of women. I was in the midwest but from the east coast, and the white girls just came after athletes. Some to day some just to have a night of fun. I found for the most part there was 3 types: ones who haved dated black before, ones that had friends who did it and was curious, and then the girls who parents would kill if they found out!

Old 11-27-2009, 02:13 AM

Tell about some of the most memorable curious and killing parents ones - were they appreciative and tight?

Old 11-27-2009, 01:38 PM

I think word of mouth was a big factor in fucking a lot of white girls, not to mention being an athlete who was somewhat known around campus. These girls would have a BBC experience and tell their friends about it and encourage them to fuck a brotha.

One time I was at a party and this sexy little brunette freshmen comes up to me and says she heard that I had a huge cock and would love to verify that information if I wanted to come back to her dorm room. Shit I fucked this bitch hard and dropped five loads inside her, and she still wanted more. Her pussy was pretty tight at first, but after about the 3rd time that shit was soaking wet, stretched out and ready for more!

The best part was after every fucking she would tell me how small her boyfriend's white pecker was, degrade white dudes in general and say that she had never been fucked so good in her life. I doubt she ever touched a whiteboy again after that...

-Slim

Old 11-27-2009, 08:13 PM

You brothas are sure right. I went to an HBCU, but in HS the white girls were all over the brothas on the lo lo! They would never take us home to meet the parents, but after the games, they all wanted the mandingo dick! All the white fathers would be glad to see us get off the bus after winning a game, but if they could smell their little daughters pussy on us they would surely have shit themselves!

Old 11-28-2009, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Jim Shady View Post
I think word of mouth was a big factor in fucking a lot of white girls, not to mention being an athlete who was somewhat known around campus. These girls would have a BBC experience and tell their friends about it and encourage them to fuck a brotha.

-Slim

Ever had a chance with emo girls?

Old 11-28-2009, 11:46 AM

I was at a UK university (aint saying which one, but if anyone from that uni logs on this site u'll know who am i am - please get in touch) and I can confirm that going with black was seen as a adding to a girls street cred. Word of mouth certainly exists. Guys, the best way to get white girls interested in you is to give a white girl a good time as soon as you can when you 1st arrive at uni. That way, girls start chatting about u sooner and u get a head start on the other guys - word of mouth reports among girls are better than any chat up lines u can ever use 'cos if a girl recommends u to her friends u are bound to get interest.

On a personal level, I am not exactly little miss beuatiful yet never went without dick at university. Once black guys know u love a bit of black they spread the word jusrt as much as the girls and I was never without really good looking cool black guys sniffing around me. Certainly did wonders for my standing among the rest of the girls.

Hannah xx

Old 11-28-2009, 09:58 PM

thats how I had my first bbc- although we didn't call it that back then!

Girls??????
Old 11-30-2009, 03:10 PM

Default Girls??????

Ok girls, let's hear about when you went to college and if it was your first BBC experience. If it was, share with us WHY, was it curious? Word of mouth? or to piss Daddy off(even if he didn't know).

(Side note: I have noticed most girls refer to their "first" BBC, obviously it wasn't THE ONLY ONE! Am I right?)

Old 12-01-2009, 11:10 PM

For some the experiment starts at HS. I know my girl had a 2 black guys in HS. one kid was the popular jock and he was with all the girls white black spanish you name it. He had my girl too. It was status almost. If you got dick from him meant you were someone. Almost like a popular club thing.
The other she said he wanted to just fuck, she wanted a relationship. Didnt last to long.

but to add to that. My girl as she has gotten older does not see race. She just see's you as a person. Nice or nasty. Does not matter the color of your skin. A well endowed BBC with a bad attitude she could care less Or a not so well endowed white guy with a nice personality, she stays commited to me. Except for the little experimenting we have done.